The overlock sewing machine is a sewing machine for for locking edges, which is generally used for sewing two or more pieces of material. It can be four-thread three-thread sewing, or five-thread sewing. The five-thread overlock sewing machine is the two threads on the left. It is a single slip stitch, which is the same as the single stitch of the interlock sewing machine.
The interlock sewing machine is a three-needle wireless machine. It can also be replaced with four-needle six-threads for open stitch decoration. The interlock sewing machine can be used as a single needle with one thread on the top and bottom. The effect is that the stitches of the sewing machine are on the top. The bottom is the chain stitch, one loop and one loop, and it can also be used with double needles. The top is 2 stitches, and the distance is 0.56cm. The top stitch is the stitch of the sewing machine, and the bottom is the stretched stitch. There are three stitches. (Add another needle between the two needles, the distance is close to 0.3 cm), pull the net up and down, four needles are similar to three needles.
★What are the classifications of overlock sewing machines?
1. Single-thread overlock is a single-needle, one-thread stitch, which is mainly used to sew the edges of blankets.
2. The double-thread overlock is a single-needle double-thread stitch, which is mainly used to sew parts with large elasticity such as the bottom edge of a stretch shirt.
3. The three-thread overlock is a single-needle three-thread stitch, which is a common stitch for ordinary knitted garments, especially for some low-grade garment pieces.
4. The four-thread overlock stitch is a double-needle four-thread stitch. Compared with the three-thread overlock stitch, a needle thread is added, and the strength is improved. It is used for sewing the parts of higher-grade clothing or suffers more stretching and strong friction. Parts such as shoulder-fitting and sleeve-fitting, especially the sewing of outer garments.
5. The five-thread overlock stitch is a double-needle five-thread stitch, and its stitch fastness and production efficiency are further improved, and its elasticity is better than four-thread overlock stitch. It is often used for sewing outerwear and trimming underwear.
★Types of interlock sewing machines:
Interlock sewing machines can be divided into roller neck , elastic band, and trousers loop interlock sewing machines. It can also be divided into platform type , suspended cylinder type , elbow cylinder type interlock sewing machine and so on. Among them, roll-neck interlock , elastic band , and hanging cylinder interlock machines are the most commonly used.
If you want to know us, please contact: [email protected]