What is the difference between 1+1 face mask machine and 1+2 automatic mask machines? Let’s introduce the two mask machines separately today.
A. The automatic 1+2 face mask machine has the following characteristics:
1. High degree of automation: automatic counting can effectively control production efficiency and production progress.
2. Low requirements for operating staff, generally only 1 operator can complete the discharge and finishing of the finished product, the other by the equipment to complete automatically.
3. High reliability: PLC program control, photoelectronic detection, ultrasonic system, stable performance, high reliability, low failure rate.
B. Fully automatic 1+1 face mask machine has the following characteristics:
1. It is small in size ,it does not take up space, with aluminum alloy structure, beautiful and firm.
2. PLC programming control, high degree of automation. Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste. High stability and low failure rate.
C. the difference between the process flow of 1+1 face mask machine and 1+2 face mask machine:
1. The process flow of the automatic flat one-to-one mask machine is: 3-5 layers of material roll on the machine-ultrasonic welding peripheral-rolling cutting-punching the breathing valve hole-folding-second station welding-rolling Cut out the body--automatically turn the piece and transport it to the earband machine--weld left and right earbands--the finished product output. According to the different raw materials used, the masks produced can also meet different standards such as FFP1, FFP2, N95, etc. It is an elastic non-woven fabric that makes the wearer's ears comfortable.
2. The automatic flat one-to-two mask machine is mainly composed of a mask body machine and two ear strap welding machines. The equipment enters from raw materials to the output of the finished mask. It is fully automated to reduce the contact of the human body during the production process of the mask, so as to reach the industry Testing standards. The main work flow includes raw material rolling-folding and pressing-nose bridge rib feeding-curling-mechanical forming-sheeting-cutting-edge banding-ear strap feeding and welding-finished product blanking.
If you want to know us, please contact: [email protected]