Introduction of face mask machine
The 1+2 Face Mask Machine is to make various masks with certain filtering performance , its processes include hot pressing, folding and forming, ultrasonic welding, waste removal, ear belt and nose strip welding. The mask equipment is not a single machine, It requires the cooperation of several machines to complete various processes.
Mask body machine:
1. Unwinding-Ultrasonic Compound-Inserting Nose Bridge-Preloading Compound-Folding -Preloading Compound-Ultrasonic Compound-Rolling Cutting
2. Mask connection line: automatically transport the manufactured body mask to the equipment on the conveyor line of the mask ear belt machine
3. Mask outer ear belt machine: feed into the body-cut the tape to a fixed size-ultrasonic adhesive tape
Fully automatic medical mask machine (1+2 ), the servo and constant temperature control system adopted by the PL program control ，making the material from entering → forming → welding → punching to complete, the entire face mask process is fully automated.
Product features :
The mask machine is a process of folding multi-layer non-woven fabrics by hot pressing and folding, ultrasonic welding, waste removal, and welding of ear straps and nose bars to produce various masks .
Production efficiency: about 80-120 pieces/minute, with a pass rate of more than 98%, which is more than double the production efficiency of similar products.
1. The entire production process is fully automated.
2. Intelligent control platform, simple and easy to learn, only need one person to operate.
3. The production stability is high, and the two output lines are carried out simultaneously to greatly increase the output.
4. The production speed of masks is fast, and the pass rate is above 98%.
Flat mask production process:
|1. Lay the three layers of non-woven fabric materials together through the machine||2. Crimping, stitch the nose clip in|
|3. A large piece of non-woven fabric is gradually narrowed from left to right along the inclined plane to create a "folded structure"||4. Pressing: flatten the surface of the mask|
|5. Fully automatic single cutting and seaming of masks||6. Use non-woven fabric to fill the mask|
|7. Cut the fill edge again||8. Fix the ear rope by hot pressing|
If you want to know our 1+2 Face Mask Machine, please contact:[email protected]